|Project Name||Fairway Vistas|
|Starting Price||Call For Price|
|Location||Dubai Hills Estate|
Fairway Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate is an off plan project that is developed by Emaar Properties. This residential project features 65 spectacular six and seven bedroom villas overlooking the lush greenery of the sprawling golf course.
Fairway Vistas Dubai off plan project is a perfect villa community located in Mohammed Bin Rashid City. The villas are designed to two different specifications spanning over the total area of 8,286 sq. ft. and 9,212 sq. ft.
• Located on The Fairway development in Dubai Hills Estate
• Two types of villas for sale
• Starting prices for golf- course facing villas will be AED 14 - AED 17 million
• Starting prices for back facing villas will be AED 11 - AED 13 million
• Two rows of units: about half will directly on the golf - course
• Offering a wide range of leisure and sporting amenities
• Comprising 65 villas of contemporary and modern design
• Offering views of the 18 - hole golf course
The villas in Fairway Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate facing part of the 18 - hole golf course and offers perfect spaces for the families and provide shaded pathways, jogging and cycling tracks.
The residents of this Dubai off plan project will have a wide range of community facilities including a golf clubhouse, tennis academy, modern healthcare center as well as pools, parks and playgrounds.
Fairway Vistas at Dubai Hills Estate is located at Mohammad Bin Rashid City. The Dubai Hills Estate is situated at the junction of Umm Suqeim and Al Khail road and is just minutes away from Downtown Dubai.
2 types of villas: B1 and B2
|B1 Type||7 Bedroom||9,212 sq.ft.||Modern and arabesque|
|B2 Type||6 Bedroom||8,286 sq.ft.||Modern and arabesque|
|Milestone Name||Net Percent||Term Date|
|1st Installment||10%||Purchase Date|
|2nd Installment||15%||October 15, 2017|
|3rd Installment||15%||January 15, 2018|
|4th Installment||10%||April 15, 2018|
|5th Installment||15%||August 15, 2018|
|Full and Final Payment||35%||December 15, 2018|